Home Lifestyle Hawksmoor waiter who accidentally served £4,500 wine is quietly incinerated

Hawksmoor waiter who accidentally served £4,500 wine is quietly incinerated

2094
0

The waiter who served a £4,500 bottle of wine by mistake at high-end steak restaurant Hawksmoor in Manchester has been quietly fed into their incinerator, according to reports.

A tweet in which the restaurant made light of the slip-up went viral earlier today, seeing them receive widespread praise for their understanding of an honest mistake.

However, inside sources paint a darker picture:

“By the time that tweet went out, they had already put him into the on-site incinerator,” she said.

“The furnace powers their bespoke meat smoking machine, which allows them to mature the beef in-house and actually Gary’s corpse is creating a lovely sweet and oaky barbecue aroma.

“The way he was quietly led back and thrown into the flames was utterly ruthless, so cheeky wink at the end of the tweet was a sinister touch and quite unnecessary really.

“You really see the tweet in a different light, given the context.”